HUGE LOTTERY Coming up - $400 MILLION Dollars!! - What Would You Do If You WON The MEGA Millions ??

OK, $400 Million Dollars $$$ .... That’s A LOT of money.


This Thursday (Dec. 12th 2013) there will be a lottery draw for approximately $425 million dollars, the second largest jackpot in mega millions history and the 5th All-Time largest jackpot in history!







With the holiday season coming up how nice would it be to fill up your stocking with $144.9 Million (after taxes)? 

Winning during the holiday season makes it extra special with all that money we spend on our lists well, apparently it's happened before, in 2002 on Christmas Day $315 Million was won, and that was pretty much the only time it has been won during the Holiday season!


Wouldn't You LOVE To Put Your Name Right There -->
the blank mega millions check worth $640 million dollars
Dream Lottery Check

 ME TOO !!!!




Ticket sales are scorching through the roof! Sales are up 350%+ from last years and that’s only as of yesterday (Dec. 10th, 2013), and is expecting to rise on the draw day even more of course (which is tomorrow Thursday Dec. 12th, 2013).



Alright now that we got all the facts and history out of the way LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!

What Would You Do If You WON The Jackpot during this Holiday Season?


I personally would start off with getting myself a present LOL, and I'm going straight to the Wheelz :)
First Things first I would purchase a brand new beast on the road with some sexy ass rims. I’m gonna go with black paint on black rims (I know your thinking played out but I DONT CARE!). So the first whip I'm gonna grab is gonna have to be the ALL NEW Aston Marton DB9 2014 BABY!!


1) My First Gift For This Holiday Season 2013-2014 : Brand New Car - Aston Marton DB9 2014

My favorite car in the world, the aston marton db9 in black
Black Aston Marton Coupe 2014
Price: Around $160,000 :)

And Here are some of its AWESOME FEAUTURES:

- Monster 510 Horse Power Engine
- 0 to 60Mph in 4.6 Seconds
-MAX SPEED 183Mph (295KMH)





Some of you may be wondering why this car, out of all cars? Well, for me the answer is simple it's my dream car, its VERY FAST and Furiously Pretty! (R.I.P PAUL WALKER). Who wouldn't want this car?? 

This is the James Bond car man it’s the ultimate Gentleman's car and it goes perfect with a Dry Martini (Don't Drink and Drive!!). Wtvr this is my fav. To each his own...NOW on with the spending spree..

TOTAL SPENDING UNTIL NOW: $160,000

2) MY SECOND gift if I won the Lottery This Holiday Season ->  You Guessed it - A New House!
And I'm not talking any house; I'm talking a mansion or maybe even an estate!! :)


And it would look a little something like this:

nicest and biggest house in the world
48,000 Square Feet House, 2.2 Acres of Land
PRICE: $85 Mil. Dollars
MY LOCATION: MIAMI
BTW, this is literally one of the most expensive homes in the world (85 million dollars LOL). This estate is located in Beverly Hills of course.

Mine would be in MIAMI :))

Some Features of this amazing House:

- Residence is 48,000 Square Feet!
- Sits on 2.2 Acres of land WTF?!
- 12 Person Spa, 250 Person Ballroom
- Made of original Jerusalem Stone!! 


OK for those of you thinking how crazy I am for wanting to spend over half my net winnings on a home, please let me EXPLAIN My Choice!

The reason I chose this home is because of its beauty and originality, you've NEVER seen a house like this and probably will never see one again, now that's High Class.

 Imagine bringing a chick over or even some friends for an after party!!! Dude I donno about U but I can only see happy ending in this dream :) If you can't get laid with a house like this then you deserve to be a VIRGIN LoL haha

But all jokes aside I would definitely negotiate for a better price on the house because the asking price is a little bit ridiculous actually not a little bit, very ridiculous. Also, buying a home straight up without a mortgage is always a great investment if you can afford it that is, and most people can't.

 It's like saving money, it's an asset and you can always get cash from equity of the home without a problem. Lenders wouldn't mind giving you abundant amounts of cash knowing what that you got that house to back you up of course.

So now that I got the fancy car and disgustingly amazing crib what's next on my list..... HMM....

TOTAL SPENDING UNTIL NOW: $160,000 + $80 Million (negotiated) = $80,l60,000

3) MY THIRD GIFT on My list if I win The MEGA MILLIONS $425 MILLION DOLLAR LOTTERY-A BRAND NEW BOAT, OR EVEN BETTER YACHT!

                           The Dream Yacht: 
PRICE: $7 Millions Dollars
LOCATION: CARIBBEANS 

- This Yacht Produces Drinking Water and Energy Autonomously!!!

- The boat can run on its own, and has much lower operating costs than other yachts.








I chose this as my third gift because I'm a single guy in my late 20's and I wanna be a real PIMP! Well, not a real pimp like Don Juan actually , like a pimp as in having the most ballin' yacht, home and car with the hottest chicks type of PIMP :) haha. Don't worry your all welcome to join the party!!! 

Honestly chose the yacht because I love the water, its awesome partying on your own huge yacht with a ton of friends on a beautiful HOT Sunny Day. Poppin' bottles of bubbly :) some expensive champagne to celebrate the winnings baby!!!

TOTAL SPENDING NOW: $160,000 + $80 Million (negotiated) + $7 Million = $87,160,000

Remaining BALANCE: $60 Million ++

And the list goes on and on and on.....I would definitely go on a few shopping sprees for clothes and high tech electronics.

Whatever, I showed you guys some of the things I would purchase if I won the upcoming huge $400 M Lottery Jackpot Coming up Pretty Much Today at 11PM (December 12th, 2013)...


 I Would Like To Know What YOU WOULD DO With All That Money ????